WELCOME TO ENGAGE!: THE TRAVEL BUYER FORUM DEVISED BY THE BUYER, ACCOMMODATION AND URBAN LIVING INNOVATORS.
DRINKS EVENING WEDNESDAY 7th JULY 2021 AND HALF DAY OF 8TH JULY 2021 AT THE ENGAGE! FORUM HOSTED ALONGSIDE THE URBAN LIVING FESTIVAL 2021.
DAY 2 WILL BE TAKING PLACE AT TOBACCO DOCK
URBAN LIVING FESTIVAL: stay-live-work, brings together a maximum of 100 key corporate travel and accommodation personnel: 30+ of the most influential pre-qualified Corporate Travel buyers with a wide variety of accommodation innovators in a unique fun and thought provoking setting. Encouraging live debate, collaboration and the ability to do business.
WHY IS THIS EVENT DIFFERENT?
Devised by corporate travel buyers for corporate travel buyers
The unique format and 'collective environment' encourages the group sharing of problems, challenges and ideas - no keynotes, no panel discussions, but a series of 'of the moment' debates to stimulate innovation, best practice and doing business.
Hosted by Mark Harris, Managing director, Travle Intelligence Network and Jo Layton, Director, CAP Worldwide Serviced Apartments
18:00 - 20:30hrs Evening drinks reception at The Skybar rooftop Tower Suites, Tower Bridge, Blue Orchid Hotels
Day Two URBAN LIVING FESTIVAL 2021, Tobacco Dock, London
09:30 – 10:15hrs Opening plenary
10:15 – 10.45hrs Break
10:45 – 11.15hrs Round table discussions & debates hosted by travel buyers/industry leaders. Choose from:-
- Badge of honour – just how important is accreditation to travel & mobility managers?
- Changing priorities – traveller experience, wellbeing, security or cost; how are travel buyers’ priorities shifting.
- No alternative – how can non-hotel accommodation providers crack the corporate travel market?
11:15 – 11.45hrs Round table discussions & debates hosted by corporate buyers/industry leaders. Choose from:-
- Essential travel only – is travel culture changing within organisations, and if so how should travel policies change too?
- Cleaning up our act – will corporates now re-assess their approach to sustainability within travel and mobility programmes?
- How to become a thought leader - tips on how a brand leads change without investing millions.
11:45 – 12:30hrs With so much accommodation choice available within hotels, serviced apartments, co-living, short term rentals and student housing - an opportunity for travel buyers to discover what are their best accommodation solutions and why?
- Hotels presented by Blue Orchid Hotels
- Serviced apartments presented by The Residence
- Co-living presented by The Collective (tbc)
- Short term rentals
- Student housing
12:30 – 13:00hrs Agenda for change – 4 industry leaders discuss what needs to change to ensure the full recovery with predictions for the future of the sector. A call to arms for the industry to lobby for change.
13:00 - 14:00hrs Lunch
14:00 – 15:00hrs Workshops (3 x 20 minute sessions)
- Supplier workshops
- How to list on GDS effectively
- how to deliver ‘frictionless’ guest experiences
- Accreditation – why choosing the right fit is essential
- Buyer workshops
- Completing an RFP
- Data security
- Technology success stories
WHY ATTEND - this is your opportunity to:
- Promote your accommodation to a captive audience of travel buyers.
- Demonstrate thought leadership
- Share and update your knowledge and drive honest feedback
- Forge new relationships and business opportunities
- Look for your goals in 2021 and beyond
- Save time with everything you require 'all under one roof'
- Challenge the status quo and think differently
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Travel buyers, agents and bookers; Hotel, Serviced apartment / extended stay, co-living, student housing and short term rental companies.
Thank you to the ENGAGE advisory board
LOOKING TO STAND OUT AS A SPONSOR?: Discover more about the opportunity here
DOWNLOAD THE ENGAGE! PROSPECTUS HERE
No cost tickets are exclusively for travel buyers on an invite-only basis. Email Piers@internationalhospitality.media to apply
Limited ENGAGE non-sponsor attendee tickets are available to purchase for the half day. Those wishing to have 'access all areas' throughout URBAN LIVING FESTIVAL are required to purchase the ENGAGE + ticket(s). See ticket options here.