WELCOME TO ENGAGE!: THE TRAVEL BUYER FORUM DEVISED BY THE BUYER, ACCOMMODATION AND URBAN LIVING INNOVATORS.
DRINKS EVENING WEDNESDAY 7th JULY 2021 AND HALF DAY OF 8TH JULY 2021 AT THE ENGAGE! FORUM HOSTED ALONGSIDE THE URBAN LIVING FESTIVAL 2021.
DAY 2 WILL BE TAKING PLACE AT TOBACCO DOCK
URBAN LIVING FESTIVAL: stay-live-work, brings together a maximum of 100 key corporate travel and accommodation personnel: 40+ of the most influential pre-qualified Corporate Travel buyers with a wide variety of accommodation innovators in a unique fun and thought provoking setting. Encouraging live debate, collaboration and the ability to do business.
WHY IS THIS EVENT DIFFERENT?
Devised by corporate travel buyers for corporate travel buyers
The unique format and 'collective environment' encourages the group sharing of problems, challenges and ideas - no keynotes, no panel discussions, but a series of 'of the moment' debates to stimulate innovation, best practice and doing business.
Day One 'Secret' evening drinks reception and Day Two half day morning at URBAN LIVING FESTIVAL 2021
09:30 – 10:15 Opening plenary (could be review of the last 12 months)
10:15 – 10.45 Break
10:45 – 11.15 Round table discussions & debates hosted by corporate buyers/industry leaders. Choose from:-
- Badge of honour – just how important is accreditation to travel & mobility managers?
- Changing priorities – traveller experience, wellbeing, security or cost; how are travel buyers’ priorities shifting.
- No alternative – how can non-hotel accommodation providers crack the corporate travel market?
11:15 – 11.45 Round table discussions & debates hosted by corporate buyers/industry leaders. Choose from:-
- Essential travel only – is travel culture changing within organisations, and if so how should travel policies change too?
- Cleaning up our act – will corporates now re-assess their approach to sustainability within travel and mobility programmes?
- How to become a thought leader - how a brand become an industry thought leader without investing millions?
11:45 – 12:30 Hotels, serviced apartments, co-living, BTR, short term rentals – post-COVID, what’s the best option and why?
- Hotel operator
- Serviced apartment
- Short term rental provider
12:30 – 13:00 Agenda for change – 4 industry leaders discuss what needs to change to ensure the full recovery of the sector. A call to arms for the industry to lobby for change.
13:00 - 13:15 Closing remarks
13:30 – 14:30 Workshops (3 x 20 minute sessions)
- Supplier workshops
- How to list on GDS effectively
- how to deliver ‘frictionless’ guest experiences
- Accreditation – why choosing the right fit is essential
- Buyer workshops
- Completing an RFP
- Data security
- Technology success stories
WHY ATTEND - this is your opportunity to:
- Promote your accommodation to a captive audience of corporate travel buyers.
- Demonstrate thought leadership
- Share knowledge and drive honest feedback
- Forge new relationships and business opportunities
- Look for your goals in 2021 and beyond
- Save time with everything you require 'all under one roof'
- Challenge the status quo and think differently
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Corporate travel buyers, agents and bookers; Serviced apartment / extended stay, hostel, student housing and apartment rental companies.
Thank you to the ENGAGE advisory board
LOOKING TO STAND OUT AS A SPONSOR?: Discover more about the opportunity here
DOWNLOAD THE ENGAGE! PROSPECTUS HERE
No cost tickets are exclusively for corporate travel buyers on an invite-only basis. Email Prabtej@internationalhospitality.media to apply
Limited ENGAGE non-sponsor attendee tickets are available to purchase for the half day. Those wishing to have 'access all areas' throughout URBAN LIVING FESTIVAL are required to purchase the ENGAGE + ticket(s). See ticket options here.