What can you expect?
IHM have arranged some enhancements to fully welcome you into the URBAN LIVING FESTIVAL community in 2022 and we will have all the correct measures in place to meet the current COVID-19 compliant regulations, as the safety of our team, visitors and exhibitors is our number one priority.
Our 'game changer' day 1 property tours and opening night reception are great opportunities to meet and network prior to the full day conference and expo the following day.
We’ve put together some handy hints and tips to ensure you make the most of your experience:
- Register early and ensure you secure accommodation at our recommended hospitality partner.
- Keep an eye on the schedule timings on the run up to the event as these are subject to change.
- Keep an eye our for an email about the event closer to the time.
- Take a look at the sponsors and exhibitors attending in advance, and schedule pre – arranged appointments to use your time effectively.
- Follow the Festival #URBANLIVINGFESTIVAL social media feeds to keep engaged pre / during and post the event - all socials are on the footer of the website.
- Take a look at the speakers' and their LinkedIn profiles for more background – it’s a great way to put a name to a face in advance.
- Sign up to our networking app, to make those all important connections and schedule meetings in advance - LINK WILL BE EMAILED TO ALL ATTENDEES 1 WEEK BEFORE
- Wear comfortable shoes!
- Remember your business cards as there are lots of opportunities for networking.