Attendees and companies attending URBAN LIVING FESTIVAL 2023 (ULF 2023)
1. ULF 2023 reserves the right to refuse entry to any person seeking to attend the event.
2. ULF 2023 may take payment from people who it is then deemed are not suitable or do not qualify for attendance of the event. In such instances the full money of the applying attendees will be refunded inside 30 days.
3. Any attendee demonstrating loud, rowdy or disruptive behaviour at any time during proceedings on July 5-6 2023 may be asked to leave the festival and the venue. If this happens no refunds of the event fees will be given.
4. Except in the case of non-qualifying attendees, once a qualifying attendee has registered to attend, refunds/compensation will only be given in the following circumstances;
Visitor Refund Policy:
We fully expect to hold a safe and enjoyable Urban Living Festival this July 5-6 2023. We do not offer refunds. However, if you cannot subsequently attend the event your ticket can be re-allocated to another person within the company without any administration fee. Alternatively your ticket can be transferred/offered as a credit towards Urban Living Festival 2024 or equivalent.
5. International Hospitality Media Ltd is the organiser of the event. They are not responsible for the individual comments, remarks or presentations made by the speakers or any other public comments made by delegates attending the event. International Hospitality Media Ltd hereby indemnifies themselves from any liability for any of the content (including inaccuracies) of the speeches and presentations made.
6. ULF 2023 has made every effort to ensure the information provided about the speakers addressing the event is accurate. In the event that any one of the speakers cannot honour their commitment to speak and attend the event, no refunds will be given. However, International Hospitality Media Ltd will use their best endeavours to find suitable replacements.
7. Attendees taking accommodation close by to the ULF 2023 will be allocated a room by the provider. Any complaints about the room or the associated service should be directed to the accommodation manager.
8. ULF 2023 will make every attempt to ensure the agenda progresses to time and the subjects promoted get fully covered.
9. Event hosts IHM, suggest that attendees purchase travel insurance to cover pre-paid, non-refundable travel expenses, such as airfare and conference registration fees in the event of flight delays caused by severe weather; illness or family emergencies; and other unforeseen circumstances that may prevent you from attending.