URBAN LIVING FESTIVAL 2022 is designed to bring together leaders from across this fascinating and growing sector of the real estate industry to learn, share best practice and map the future.
The safety of our attendees, sponsors, exhibitors and team are paramount at IHM and as such we will be putting in place a series of measures to ensure we can all enjoy the face-to-face interaction we yearn, but in a safe and secure manner.
Check out the Covid-19 statement from East Wintergarden here.
Covid – 19 Health Declaration at The Urban Living Festival 2022
As part of our commitment to provide a safe and enjoyable event during the continued COVID-19 pandemic, we need to ask all attendees, sponsors and team members to read the following and by attending the event you are confirming:
- You have no cause to believe that you have COVID-19.
- As far as you are aware, you have not been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or anyone who is showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 within the last 10 days. Furthermore, you have not been contacted under the NHS Track and Trace system and told to self-isolate.
- You have not travelled to, nor to your knowledge had any contact with any individual travelling from any high COVID-19 risk countries (as deemed by UK FCO) in the 14 days prior to being at the event.
- You have not had a new cough, or a temperature of 37.8 degrees centigrade + or a change in smell and/or taste above in the last 14 days.
- If you test positive within 14 days following the event you will immediately inform us the organiser.
- If you are over 70 years of age or have any pre-existing condition which would put yourself at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19, as defined by the UK Government, please inform the organiser.
- You will notify us immediately should anything change as regards to the above confirmations.
- For the purposes of GDPR you consent to our retaining your data, to the extent that it is reasonably necessary for the safety of you and everybody related to your attendance at the event.
Below are the steps we will be taking to keep you safe, so your focus can be on doing more business:-
All subject to the UK government guidelines and IHM will adhere to the latest guidance at all times.
In terms of travelling to the event from overseas - our standpoint remains;