URBAN LIVING FESTIVAL 2020 is designed to bring together leaders from across this fascinating and growing sector of the real estate industry to learn, share best practice and map the future.
We are delighted to be able to proceed with the event following the UK governments announcement that events/conferences can proceed from 1 October 2020. The safety of our attendees, sponsors, exhibitors and team are paramount at IHM and as such we will be putting in place a series of measures to ensure we can all enjoy the face-to-face interaction we yearn, but in a safe and secure manner.
Below are the steps we will be taking to keep you safe, so your focus can be on doing more business.
Safety measures which will be in place at ULF LIVE include:
- Tobacco Dock, as a venue is a spacious and airy environment - allowing social distancing during the sessions and networking
- Tobacco Dock are endorsed as an AEV All Secure Framework, alongside mia’s AIM Secure and ‘Good To Go’ accreditation
- Distancing floor markers will be in place around the event
- One-way flow system around rooms with stages, exhibitor hall and communal walkways
- Disposable name badges
- Staggering arrival times to avoid congestion at registration
- Hand sanitising stations will be in abundance
- Track and trace put in place for all attendees
- Masks will be required to be worn in line with other indoor environments
- Event occasional furniture will be kept to an absolute minimum to allow more space
This is all subject to the UK government guidelines and IHM will adhere to the latest guidance at all times.